1. Your Acceptance
The website (www.hotnewjoint.com) is owned and operated by Joint Media, Inc. (“Joint Media“). By using or visiting the Website, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ASSENT TO BOTH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (the “terms of service“). If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the Website.
3. Website Access
- Hotnewjoint.com hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that:
- your use of the Website as permitted is solely for your personal use;
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Admin’s prior written authorization;
- you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and
- you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website, except User Submissions (as defined below), including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, songs, videos, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to hotnewjoint, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. hotnewjoint.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
5. Take Down Notice
In most cases where a content might be trending over the internet, we at hotnewjoint may sometimes publish this content to keep our visitors updated on the latest releases and the trending contents, if by this practice “the website” goes against the jurisdiction of the content owner, our mails are always active 24/7 to respond take down notice you can feel free to send us mails and your request will be attended to. you can reach us via our contact page of via the mail boxes below.
7. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE RESOURCE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RESOURCE, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. RESOURCE MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE RESOURCE WEBSITE.
RESOURCE DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE RESOURCE WEBSITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND RESOURCE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless hotnewjoint.com, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Website;
- your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
- any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Website.
10. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service.
12. Return & Refund Policy
ALL SALES AND PAYMENT FOR PUBLICATIONS ARE FINAL AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED AND HOTNEWJOINT IS UNABLE TO OFFER EXCHANGES.
You agree that: These Terms of Service, any artist representation agreements and any other legal notices published by JointMedia on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and JointMedia concerning the Website. If any provision of this agreement is in conflict with a provision in a signed artist representation agreement, the artist representation agreement provision shall prevail. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and JointMedia‘s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. hotnewjoint.com reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND RESOURCE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE RESOURCE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
This terms of service is effective and was last updated on April 2, 2020.